Grassroots at The Green
November 3, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
This event is genuinely about promoting the creative expressions of grassroots artists and merchants, getting friends and families outdoors for a little competitive fun and allowing the community to shop quality products, all in the natural beauty of The Green.
- 10’ x 10’ merchant spaces are available. Vendor provides everything else; tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- 10’ x 10’ food/beverage spaces are available. Vendor provides everything else; tents, tables, chairs, etc. Food/beverage vendor type will be restricted to the first two vendors of that variety that clear payment. Longview Health Department permit is mandatory. Contact Mitzi Bowie (903) 237-1285.
- 4 Food Truck spaces are available. Vendor provides everything else.
- Vendor set up is 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m., Saturday, November 3rd, 2018.
- Vendor hours are 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Vendor tear down is 4:00 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. Vendors may not tear down early.
- Vendors may purchase additional booths; however, there will be no discount for more than one booth.
- Checks payable to Keep Longview Beautiful. Mail with completed application to address listed below.
- Vendors are responsible for sales tax numbers & reporting sales. Provide your sales tax number below.
Apply for Vendor Space
Submit the form below to complete your application.