Grassroots at The Green
Friday, March 15, 2019, 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
The Green @ HWY 31 and Spur 63, Longview, Texas.
Join Keep Longview Beautiful in celebrating our grassroots friends and family!
LISTEN! Live music with soulful beats from musicians just getting off the ground!
DRINK! Adult beverages from Rotolo’s & Enoch’s Stomp available for purchase!
SHOP! Buy unique merchandise from talented vendors and artists!
EAT! Food from local food trucks and cottage food merchants!
FAMILY FUN! 5-7 p.m. enjoy hands-on education stations!
2nd ANNUAL BUTTERFLY RELEASE!6:30 p.m.!
- 10’ x 10’ merchant space provided. Vendor provides everything else; tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- 10’ x 10’ food space provided. Vendor provides everything else; tents, tables, chairs, etc. Food vendor type will be restricted to the first two vendors of that variety that clear payment. ALL food vendors MUST contact the City of Longview Health Department to obtain a permit. Contact Mitzi Bowie (903) 237-1285.
- Food Truck spaces (4 available). Vendor provides everything else. ALL food vendors MUST contact the City of Longview Health Department to obtain a permit. Contact Mitzi Bowie (903) 237-1285.
- Vendor set up is 3:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m., Friday, March 15th, 2019.
- Vendor hours are 5:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Vendor tear down is 9:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. Vendors may not tear down early.
- Vendors are responsible for sales tax numbers & reporting sales.