TWO PERSON CORN HOLE OR JENGA TOURNAMENT
Must be at least 16 years of age to play in tournament. View rules of each tournament below, and register your team.
Each team will consist of 2 players that are at least 16 years of age. The team that makes the tower topple over will lose and be eliminated.
- Remove one block from any row below the top three highest completed stories and stack the block on top, perpendicular to the story below.
- Remove and stack one block per turn, using only one hand at a time.
- You are allowed to tap blocks to find loose ones for removal, but if you move one that you don’t intend to remove, you must put the block back before removing another.
- Always complete each story with 3 blocks before starting a new story.
- Your turn lasts 10 seconds after you place your block on top of the tower or when the next player touches the tower.
Keep taking turns until someone topples the tower. The last team to stack a block without toppling the tower wins! Be careful …. A tower built of 2×4’s can hurt if it lands on you, especially when wearing open toe shoes.
Each team will consist of 2 players that are at least 16 years of age. The team that scores 21 points first will continue onto the next round. The losing team will be eliminated.
- Boards are placed 27ft apart from front edge to front edge.
- Players stay in their designated lane for the whole game (right or left).
- Players alternate pitching bags until each player has pitched all (4) of his/her bags. Players then take score, with all 4 players agreeing on the score before players at opposite board begin pitching back to the other cornhole board.
- Players must deliver the bag with an underhand release.
- Feet must stay behind the line of the front of the board at the time of releasing the bag.
- The player/team who scored in the preceding frame pitches first in the next frame. If neither player/team scores, the player/team who pitched first in the preceding frame shall retain first pitch in the next frame.
- If bags become piled inside the cornhole board hole and may interfere or obstruct with the next pitch or if there is question whether a cornhole bag would have naturally fallen through the hole, a player may request to “rake” the cornhole bags that have fallen inside the hole.
Games are played to 21 points. Cancellation Scoring: The approved method of scoring for the sport of cornhole is “cancellation” scoring. In cancellation scoring, the points of one player cancel out the points of their opponent. Using this method, only one player/team can score in each frame.
Woody: Refers to any cornhole bag that has been pitched and remains on the cornhole board playing surface at the conclusion of the frame. Each woody is 1pt.
Cornhole – Refers to any cornhole bag that has been pitched and passes through the cornhole board hole at anytime within the frame. Each cornhole is 3pts. A bag that comes to rest touching the ground AND the board does not count as a point.